At Crowley & McCarthy we provide a complete range of specialist services for Not-for-Profit organisations and charities including advisory services, audit, accounting support inclusive of preparation of management accounts and payroll services, company secretarial support, and tax and VAT advice.
Our experience of acting for Not-for-Profit organisations means we have an exceptional breadth and depth of knowledge of the sector. Availing of the professional services of Crowley & McCarthy will enable and empower your organisation to:
- Maximise the impact you make on your target beneficiaries
- Make compliance with legal obligations as easy as possible
- Maximise the financial benefit from scarce resources
- Provide assurance to benefactors and contributors as to the robustness of your corporate governance structure
- Effectively manage tax risk and potential opportunities
- Implement best practice financial reporting based on the Charity SORP and legislation