With growth comes responsibility!
As your business grows, so does the burden of administration and reporting. Taking on employees and reaching levels of turnover that require VAT registration, are both business milestones that will add to your workload. Our Small Business Services team is ready to assist you in meeting these obligations. Our services include:
- Payroll services
- VAT services
And when your business out grows our Small Business Services, which we hope it will, and you are ready to employ your own financial controller, we can advice on set-up of the financial reporting systems, software selection and even screening and interviewing potential candidates for the role.
Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance. We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Payment by BACS;
- Customised payslips;
- Administration of PAYE, PRSI, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc;
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the Revenue Commissioners;
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs;
- Administration and advice on incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments.
Our VAT service for small businesses ensures that you meet your reporting and payment obligations to the Revenue Commissioners with respect to VAT, with the minimum of fuss and bother for you. Our service includes:
- Book-keeping services from source documents (invoices, receipts, bank statements etc) necessary to generate your VAT summary for each VAT period;
- Advice and support in ensuring that you are applying the correct VAT rates for your business and are maximizing the value of VAT recoverable on inputs;
- Advice and updates on any changes in the VAT regulations affecting your business;
- On-line filing of VAT returns with the Revenue Commissioners in a timely fashion, to avoid penalties and charges;
- Annual VAT reporting to the Revenue Commissioners;
- Maintaining physical files to ensure that your business is fully compliant in the event of a VAT audit.
Talk to us today about our services for your small business: