At Crowley & McCarthy we understand that starting your own business can be an exciting, challenging yet daunting experience for even the most seasoned professional. By partnering with Crowley & McCarthy from the outset you are giving your fledgling business the best possible start and opportunity for success.
Our services for start-ups include:
- Advice on the most tax efficient structure for your new business – sole trader, partnership, limited company
- Advice on relevant tax reliefs and grants that are available for new business start-ups
- Assistance with registering your business with the Companies Office
- Registering your business with the Revenue Commissioners for all relevant taxes
- Assistance in preparation of business plans and cashflow projections
- Advice on raising finance for your business
- Advice on setting up your business accounting system, to ensure compliance with tax and companies legislation
At each step of the start-up process we will work closely with you to provide practical, coherent and comprehensive advice that guides you in the right direction for your new business.